Changes to Box Tops

Ever since I entered elementary school, I learned to cut out box tops. Our family stored them and turned them in in large quantities. Now in my 30s, it's second nature.

My husband (who was homeschooled and doesn't get my passion) has dealt with my panic after putting a cereal box with the box tops still attached in the garbage. I mean, are you kidding me?? 😧😝 (Don't stress. He knows we're cool.)

So when I heard Box Tops for Education was making some MAJOR changes, I was intrigued.

Box Tops has gone digital! You can now scan the box top on your phone to have it count for the school of your choice.

I'm majorly torn about this! Will this increase or decrease submissions? For people like me who have the old system ingrained in them, I worry. I'm used to checking boxes before tossing them out and ripping off what I need and recycling the rest. I don't always have my phone with me in the kitchen and am always annoyed when I have one more log-in to remember.


via GIPHY

Pretty sure that was my exact face as I read through all this stuff! I have very strong feelings. :)

Do you like the idea of digital box tops? Has anyone seen an increase in submissions?

If you want to hear more from the horse's mouth, it's all here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2019 by So to Speak. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Back to Top